CONCOR is an Employer of Choice and attract the best available talent with the skill-sets required for the growth and development of the organization.CONCOR inducts talent in the following areas:
- Commercial & Marketing: Handling and movement of containerized cargo with relevant exposure to contract management, export import documents, shipping lines, port authorities, CHAs, consolidators, forwarding agents and other intermediaries involved in EXIM and Domestic trade.
- Operations: Stuffing / de-stuffing, stacking, handling and movement of containerized cargo coupled with a sound application of integrated supply chain management.
- Air Cargo: The job involves facilitation of the movement of cargo through air mode by providing bonded trucking facilities.
- Technical: Managing the modern infrastructure, rolling stock and equipments involved in the handling and movement of containers like RTGs, RMGs, Reach Stackers, Cranes and other such equipments.
- Engineering: Planning and execution of infrastructural projects involved in the setting up of CONCOR offices, inland container depots, domestic container depots, container freight stations and port side container terminals.
- Finance & Accounts: Managing the accounts of the company in a computerized environment, taking care of all monetary transactions, fulfillment of statutory accounting compliances, vetting of contracts, assistance in the internal and external audit and other financial and accounting transactions.
- Human Resource & Administration: Sourcing of manpower, establishment, personnel policy formulation, transfer, promotions, compensation and benefits, employee welfare, employee statutory obligations, maintenance of harmonious industrial relations, building positive work culture and general administration.
- Information Systems: Providing IT support to the users, managing the IT hardware and software, ensuring smooth running of ERP packages, to analyze the software requirements and developing additional software to meet those requirements.
The rigorous selection process ensures that best talent enter the company having the skill-set and culture fit required for the successful performance of the job and for the organizational growth.
CONCOR has its well laid down induction training scheme which imparts induction training to the new appointees at the time of entering into the organization and periodic training for assessment and upgradation of the skills. During the process, each employee is made aware about the organizational goals and its business practices and the particular point in the business chain at which such employee makes contribution for the accomplishment of the goal. Thereby each and every employee is conscious and aware of their contribution into the business of the organization.